[J22-Fleet 1] NA's Update - First Sponsorship Check Received

Joe T Turner thorn_turner at uhc.com
Mon May 22 17:14:02 CDT 2006

Great job everyone.  Let's be sure and show Sunsets - and all our sponsors - our
appreciation over the summer.

             "Mary.Foster"
             <Mary.Foster at target
             .com>                                                           To
             Sent by:                    "Thorn Turner" <jtturner12 at yahoo.com>,
             j22-bounces at lists.w         <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
             yc.org                                                          cc

                                                                        Subject
             05/22/2006 04:44 PM         [J22-Fleet 1] NA's Update - First
                                         Sponsorship Check Received

All,

Thanks to Jon Noller and Steve Paidosh, we received our first
sponsorship check from Sunsets!

We're off to a great start!!!

Mary
(See attached file: C.htm)