[J22-Fleet 1] Looking to Crew for Saturday's Race

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Fri May 26 09:15:12 CDT 2006

Julie,
Hello.  Thank you for your email.  Congratulations on completing the WYC
training classes.  Regarding crew positions, I am going to forward your
email to the J22 list server.  For J22 info I would encourage you to go to
J22 web page.. http://www.wyc.org/j22/default.htm  and also to subscribe to

Then you will receive updates and can broadcast your availability as crew
(which I will do for you today).  Generally, Thursdays and Sundays are
probably a bit better for getting a ride.  It seems like more J22s show up
for those races.

Also, don't forget to come by the club and walk the docks.  That is a great
way to introduce yourself and get to know J22 sailors.  And the crew table @
WYC is another excellent way to get involved. I hope that helps.  Thanks -
George

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD

George at pcspeed.com