[J22-Fleet 1] A Few FAQ's for the North Americans

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 21:53:00 CDT 2006

J-22 NA's Competitors,

  Here are a few additional updates and fyi's for the NA's:

    Q:  What can I do to make the registration process easier?
  A:  First, make sure you have three things:  your measurement certificate, proof of marine insurance, and class membership card.

  All helmsmen and boat owners need to be class members.  Join now if you haven't already.

  If you do not have a measurement certificate, and haven’t done so already, contact Lars Hansen asap at lars at thestudio-mpls.com.

  For any other questions, please contact Mary Foster at mary at thefosters.org.

  Also, as a reminder, be sure to bring a USCG approved type IV throwable device per Minnesota state law.  This will be required for the safety inspection.

  Q:  What if I’m planning on arriving early?