[J22-Fleet 1] Boat Moving Days - Thursday and Sunday

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Wed Sep 6 16:42:33 CDT 2006

Hello.  Tomorrow and Sunday are boat moving days...so be prepared to help.
We have 30 + boats moving between these 2 days - so we are going to need
everyone available.  If I do not have you listed - please reply and I will
add you.

Those that do not help transport back to WYC can help deliver/move boats -
or be general hands on the dock.   We need a good showing on this one.  Here
is what we have lined up so far:

At Shorewood Thursday 7pm  -   Sunday 4pm

*	Cars at Shorewood:

1.	George Hansen

2.	Sean Hendrickson

3.	Steve Cool