[J22-Fleet 1] Media & Sponsor Benefit Race Update

Paidosh, Steve Paidosh at myocor.com
Thu Sep 7 09:27:42 CDT 2006

To all J22ers participating in the Media & Sponsor Benefit Race, I have
compiled a final list late last night but ran out of gas at 2:00 AM to
take the time to get it out to all of you. It will outline who you are
sailing with and where to meet them before the race. The e-mail will
include details on the event itself. I have a meeting this morning but
will try to get this out to you before noon. I ask that all of you
skippering a boat locate your crew helper. Most of you already have and
I need your help on this element. Stay tune and I will have the detailed
e-mail out shortly. Several of you that brought on a sponsor have not
given me a high resolution logo for the boom decal it you have on please
send immediately to me. Also, I need confirmation from several of you if
we can use your boat if we put qualified skippers on them. The skippers
I have available are about as quality as they get, Thorn Turner and
Corny Boersma have offered to skipper boats for me if I have boat to
offer them. Roger and Dallas you thought last weekend that I might be
able to use your boats in a jam is this still a possibility? The race is
for fun and this will be stressed to hopefully eliminate any chance of
damage before the NAs next week.

Cheers!

Stephen R. Paidosh

(Office)   763-494-5433