[J22-Fleet 1] Last minute Help needed for Ice Breaker

lois.carlson at ubs.com lois.carlson at ubs.com
Thu Apr 26 15:41:57 UTC 2007

I can do T-shirts
Lois Carlson

________________________________

	From: j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org
[mailto:j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On Behalf Of john klick
	Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:19 AM
	To: dallas; j22 at lists.wyc.org
	Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Last minute Help needed for Ice Breaker

	Hey all...Need some help with a couple things for the regatta.

	Can some one pick up the case of  Absolute at Qualty Wine and
Spirits in Bloomington.   This is ready today and is under my name or
J22 Fleet One (You dont have to pay!)

Quality Wine & Spirits Co

7900 Chicago Ave S

Bloomington, MN 55420-1324

Also, We will need someone to pick up the Tshirts (big box) at Gee Teez
tomorrow.

Gee Teez & Co Ltd

4505 Nicollet Ave

Minneapolis, MN 55419 - 5036