[J22-Fleet 1] Last minute Help needed for Ice Breaker

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 15:47:18 UTC 2007

I'll get the booze.  My wife's pregnant, so it's not like we're going
to drink all the liquor in one night.

It's just down the street from my work, so I'll grab it this evening.

I plan to be at WYC on friday around 5-5:30pm.  So I'll drop it off
then.

Mike
--- john klick <jklick at snazzyinc.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hey all...Need some help with a couple things for the regatta.

Can some one pick up the case of  Absolute at Qualty Wine and Spirits
in Bloomington.   This is ready today and is under my name or J22 Fleet
One (You dont have to pay!)

Quality Wine & Spirits Co

7900 Chicago Ave S

Bloomington, MN 55420-1324

Also, We will need someone to pick up the Tshirts (big box) at Gee Teez
tomorrow.

Gee Teez & Co Ltd

4505 Nicollet Ave

Minneapolis, MN 55419 - 5036