[J22-Fleet 1] Sailing on KARE 11 Tonight - http://www.mwst.org/

George george at pcspeed.com
Thu Jun 14 20:05:32 UTC 2007

I case you have not heard..our own Minnesota Women
<http://www.mwst.org/Home_Page.html> 's Sailing Team (J22 # 692 - She Might)
is going to be featured on KARE 11 Tonight.  Information is below.
Congratulations to MWST on the great press and for their continued promotion
of women in sailing and J22 Fleet # 1.    Way to go ladies !

http://www.mwst.org/images/mediarace.trophyphoto.jpg

It's a unique lesson in the sport of sailing, offering women something even
more valuable.
Thursday night at 10, in the KARE 11 News Extra, we will show you a local
organization that's teaching women how to take the helm, not only on the
water, but in their daily lives.
See how the group's sailing lessons have helped hundreds of women to hone
their leadership skills.
Join us Thursday night at 10.

http://www.kare11.com/news/investigative/extras/extras_article.aspx?storyid=
257229
<http://www.kare11.com/news/investigative/extras/extras_article.aspx?storyid
=257229&GID=q6aSM8UTbgE6H/MrdmBP9JcalES+/Yyg9+NLddQ7Ov0%3D>
&GID=q6aSM8UTbgE6H/MrdmBP9JcalES+/Yyg9+NLddQ7Ov0%3D

More on MWST

Who We Are
The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team (MWST) is a nonprofit organization
committed to promoting women in the sport of sailing and sailboat racing.
Established in 1995, the team is anchored at the Wayzata Yacht Club
<http://www.wyc.org/>  on Lake Minnetonka and participates in the club's
J/22 fleet. Membership is comprised of women from a variety of backgrounds
and abilities who all share a passion for sailing and life on the water.

Minnesota Women's Sailing Team
P.O. Box 21094
Columbia Heights, MN 55421-9998
mwst at mwst.org