[J22-Fleet 1] WYC Trophy Update--transport to banquet on Saturday needed

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 17:14:38 UTC 2007

Hey all,

I helped with the glassware sorting last night.  We sorted by people
that were registered vs not registered for dinner.  If you were not
registered for dinner, your glasses will be left at the club house. The
one exception I knew of was 1311--word is that Kevin is going to the
banquet so I sent those on.  By the way, Kevin, I polished up the
perpetual trophies and got them turned in so you can bring them home
from the banquet--bring some boxes and towels, and agian, nice job this
summer.

We will need another volunteer or 2 to help bring the trophies from WYC
to the banquet and set them up.  The plan is to depart from WYC at noon
with all the trophies.  Bring a big vehicle and plan for a couple of
hours to set things up at the banquet hall.  Please drop a note to
George or I and let us know if you can help.

Thanks,
Mike