[J22-Fleet 1] Look at her go!

Lars Hansen Lars at thestudio-mpls.com
Sat Nov 17 17:43:47 UTC 2007

Saturday 11-17-07 Race Day Four

11:32 At the leeward mark, Susan is still leading followed by Jo Ann Fisher.
11:18 Bow 17, Susan Mattis Turnham, is the first boat to the weather mark.
11:05 Race 10 has started. Six boats were early but restarted.
10:50 All boats have checked in. The wind is varying around 110 still 4 kts.
10:08 The R/C is on station for checkin. The wind is 120-130 at 4-6 kts.
09:45 The R/C is leaving the harbor. This morning we've had some light
rain and it looks like we will continue to get patches of light rain and
drizzle through the morning. It's 68 degrees F and we have 3-4 kts of
wind from the Southeast.

http://www.riwkc.com//index.php?pageID=3

Susan having some solid results.

Minnesota Womans team is down there as well, having some good races.