[J22-Fleet 1] Cash Race?

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Oct 19 20:36:56 UTC 2007

I've heard from a couple takers out there.

You can't use "no crew" as an excuse.

Wind for tomorrow is south 7mph going up to 10mph for the spinnaker run home. Perfect.

You going to bring a 10 spot to the end of A dock tomorrow morning?

Sure you are.

dj

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?w0=t&w3=sfcwind&w4=sky&w5=pop&AheadHour=0&Submit=Submit&FcstType=graphical&textField1=45.00314&textField2=-93.59000&site=all