[J22-Fleet 1] WYC Trophy Update

George george at pcspeed.com
Wed Oct 24 18:18:13 UTC 2007

http://www.wyc.org/j22/images/header-c.jpg

Traveling Trophies
All Traveling trophies and must be engraved, cleaned, and dropped off at WYC
by November 1st. This means everyone - no exceptions here.

Trophy sorting TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6th at 6PM at WYC

Also, fleet #1 needs (2) volunteers to help sort trophy's.  I have done this
for the past (2) years, but I am going to be out of town this year and need
two people to fill in.  It normally takes about 2 hours and Refreshments and
food will be served..after the sorting:)

Please make sure your trophy's are at WYC by 11/1 and let me know if you are
available to sort trophy's on 11/6.  Reply with comments or questions.

Thank you - George

Caring for Your Trophies

When you accept your trophies, you agree to do two things.

1. Have your trophies engraved.

2. Clean your trophies before returning.

Please have your Wayzata Yacht Club (WYC) trophies engraved at:

everGreene Jewelers

3500 Highway 101

(1 Blk So. of Minnetonka Blvd.)

Minnetonka, MN. 55345

952-473-7655

Engraving is FREE for WYC Trophies.  Individual Fleet or Personal Trophies
may include a nominal fee. Remove the plate from the trophy and only bring
that in preferably after the holidays. Please return your traveling trophies
to the WYC clubhouse at the end of the racing season (two weeks before the
next)

burgees

George Hansen

J22 Fleet # 1 Captain/WYC BOD