[J22-Fleet 1] Want to Crew

Shellie Irwin tonkacshel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 19:37:00 UTC 2008

Hi -

  It's been a while but I am ready to get active within the fleet again. I am available for the Ice Breaker - Bow or 4th. Currently 118 lbs. I also would like to commit to a program on Thursdays or Sundays and can do Regatta's. Always on time, ready to race and I bring cold beer!!! Also have dock space - 2 minutes to Big Island - Layfayette Bay - FYI

  Thanks -

  Shellie Irwin
  952-270-4374