[J22-Fleet 1] crew available for dave cool

matt thompson sailbum420 at msn.com
Tue Apr 15 03:05:43 UTC 2008

Hi all-

My name's Matt Thompson, I've been active in fleet one for the past couple of years. I'm looking for a ride in the Dave Cool Icebreaker, i can do foredeck or trim, and i'm about 175/180. I've been sailing 22 for several years now. I started as foredeck for Kevin Kenny, have sailed intermittently on Jappa Lovald's, but most recently been regular crew on Siemer's boat. I have plenty of time on the water this spring with college sailing and should be ready to go after a few practice gybes. I've even already started sailing 420/laser in the bubble round the docks! give me a shout please, I would really love a ride!

Matt