[J22-Fleet 1] What to do tonight?????

Mary Stephanie Powell marystephanie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:12:34 UTC 2008

Well, we're not sailing this weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't party!
What is the excuse? It is my Birthday and that's good enough for me! (Yes,
April 26th is a crazy day in many ways, as proven again today with the
weather.)

So, if you're in the mood, swing by the Club after 5pm for a bite, some
cheer, and to catch up from the long winter. Also, to thank George that we
weren't out there today....

Please note: If you have a hankering for a particular bite to eat or for a
special sort of cheer, bring some to share. It is not required, but with
this being so last minute, I am sure that I can't meet everyone's
preferences.

In addition, all kids are welcome. No jumpy thing, though... :)

Hope to see you there,

Stephanie Powell