[J22-Fleet 1] WYC Champ Scoring Update

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Sat Aug 23 18:00:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

Attached and below are my first attempts at WYC J22 champ series scores for
the top 10 boats.  I have updated these based on Average points and
calculating current allotted throw outs.  These results are not official -
as this is first take on these calculations,  and I am looking for comments
or questions regarding what I have produced.  In attached doc are WYC
scoring Sailing Instructions and J22 fleet bylaws regarding scoring that
define what will count for WYC champ.

I will continue to update this weekly and take in your feedback to produce
what will become the official results for our fleet.  (I will do the calc
for the entire fleet before end of year)  Please reply with comments or
questions - I hope this helps.

Thank you - George

Total Races

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

After 8

After 8

After 8

9

After 9

After 9

	10

11

12

Number of boats in Championship = 23  Number of Drops = 3

24-Aug

31-Aug

7-Sep

14-Sep