[J22-Fleet 1] Summer Regattas

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 19:51:56 UTC 2008

So, we drive our boats out there, leave them there for a week and go
back to Minnesota, then drive the rest of the way to Rochester the
following week?  Sounds like a plan.  Can we get enough people to do it
where a charter bus or small charter plane could be an option for the
interim round trip to/from Michigan?

Mike