[J22-Fleet 1] Wednesday night Chill 'n Grill at MYC

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Jul 8 12:50:50 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

This is a very different event from wyc Thursdays. The racing is very casual and it's very family oriented. Bring your spouse and kids of any age. The start line is next to Lighthouse Island regardless of wind direction. A superb dinner afterwards.

First gun is at 6:15.

Visiting J22's had a great time last year.

I probably will be taking pictures rather than racing, and will tow boats home if possible.

dj

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w . 952-931-9108h . 612-850-3192c
 View Dallas Johnson's profile