[J22-Fleet 1] Gene's email

Haurykiewicz, John P (US SSA) John.Haurykiewicz at baesystems.com
Mon Mar 31 17:47:47 UTC 2008

Hey, does anyone happen to have the email Gene Hormann sent out recently
regarding pullout? I didn't get it, so I'm wondering if he has my
correct email address. I hear he's looking for people to pull their
boats out of storage on the weekend of April 12th, which makes sense
given the date of the Icebreaker.

Also, if anyone needs any work done on their boat this spring, I
recommend John Pearson who did some work for me over the winter and it
turned out real nice. He gave me a good deal too. Here's his contact
info:

John Pearson

601C Lewis Avenue N.

Watertown, MN 55388

952-412-3173

j_e_pears at hotmail.com

Anyway I figured I'd give him a free plug since it's so rare to get good
service for a fair price these days.

-John

J22 #22

Bodhi