[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Districts Wrap Up - Update

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Fri Sep 26 12:00:37 UTC 2008

J22 District 15 Championships Update

After further examination, it appears as though we had a scoring error in
the previously reported results for the J22 District Championship for the
Evergreene Cup.  Updated scores are below and most impacted was the tightly
fought after 3rd place.  Correctly finishing 3rd - breaking a 2 way
tiebreaker was 1311 Norwegian Wood - Jappa Lovald and team.  Also tied for
3rd was 1209 with Brent Peterson and team.  Both boats sailed very well and
deserve to be recognized for their 3rd and 4th place finishes.  My apologies
to all the boats for our initial scoring error.

Please
<http://www.wyc.org/RacingResults/ResultsRaceSeries/tabid/266/Default.aspx>
view updated scores here

Sail #