[J22-Fleet 1] Post to J/22 list

MSSandJ at aol.com MSSandJ at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 09:44:59 CDT 2009

To all,
The email address - _dunne at stolaf.edu_ (mailto:dunne at stolaf.edu)  - is for
a seasoned J22  sailor named JD Dunne.  JD a lifelong J/22 sailor from
Eastern  OH/Western PA. He is a student at St Olaf  but misses sailing so much
that  he is willing to make the drive even for the potential to sail.  JD
sailed  with me both Sat & Sun MYC races this past week and was able to jump
right  onto the boat and perform.  He is also doing an independent study
program  so he appears to be very flexible and could be either a fill-in or
regular crew  member for your boat.
MYC is hosting the C-scow invite this weekend so there is no fleet racing
there.  If any of you could use JD on your boat, I am sure you would be
happy with his performance.
Have a great weekend,
Mark
J22  -  #310

In a message dated 7/14/2009 9:26:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,