[J22-Fleet 1] Got an old jib to unload?

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Jul 14 14:45:53 CDT 2009

Shaina Brown who sails foredeck on my boat is getting married Thursday. Things are a bit rushed as it's a "war bride" wedding before her guy ships out to one of those places they talk about in the news.

Shaina and her non sailing hubby Carl are planning to sail Thursday evening on Texana after their civil service and it would be nice to have a decorated jib just for them. Please reply directly to me if you have an old sail you'd like to donate to them.

Shape is not important, but mold free would be nice. Perhaps you could leave it at the club tomorrow?

We plan to have some cake around afterwards, but don't worry as they are having a more substantial reception later.

Shaina floats around between the J22, Capri, Sonar (her dad owns #40) and the AIS fleets; so you might not know her, but she's a lifelong hardcore sailor.

Thanks,
dj

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h