[J22-Fleet 1] ADA Regatta

MSSandJ at aol.com MSSandJ at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 08:15:13 CDT 2009

J22 #310 will be out.  I signed up last night.  The registration  fee is
only $20 this year due to the success of the Wine tasting event which  brings
in a huge contribution on its own.  Signed up for that as  well.  If there
are only two of us out there, and I can get to the start on  time, I might
even have a chance of placing.
Mark

In a message dated 6/10/2009 3:49:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,