[J22-Fleet 1] Cool needs boat for IceBreaker Regatta - Free Set up and a case of HAMMS

John Klick John at imcsuccess.com
Tue Mar 24 12:05:26 CDT 2009

Selfishly, Steve's crew is also looking for donated newer boats, that
are dry, point, and fast.   ;o)    Super Dave may have his own
opinion....

Anyone still interested, let us know...The Joe Cool (#20) will be on the
line one way or another!

John Klick
Innovative Marketing Consultants
Toll Free:  877-461-1425