[J22-Fleet 1] Cool needs boat for IceBreaker Regatta - Free Set up and a case of HAMMS

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Tue Mar 24 12:14:09 CDT 2009

Glad the Cool boyz are planning to keep the band together.  Looking back -
Joe Cool and team sailed a damn good regatta last year.  And those were some
full on conditions.

But repeat ?  Maybe if your name was Lars.but it's not.  And sorry - you
have no friends on the water J (or at the bar for that matter) !

WYC Series Results ( Dave Cool Icebreaker )

J/22

Number of boats in Series = 15  Number of Drops = 1

Sail #

Name

Race 1

Race 2