[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Discussion Forum

Lovald, Peter Peter.Lovald at mts.com
Wed May 13 10:14:33 CDT 2009

My apologies!  My "ranting" in my previous e-mail was not meant as a slam to Beth for her well meant comment (which was informative and well meant).  I was merely trying to point out that we have a forum so let's take any and all discussions regarding issues related to J22, fleet # 1 there and not continue the discussion via e-mail.

Thanks,

Jappa