[J22-Fleet 1] Thursday Crew

matt thompson sailbum420 at msn.com
Wed May 13 13:33:40 CDT 2009

Hi all,

My name is Matthew Thompson. I'm an experienced racer looking to find a J22 to link up with for thursday nights. I'm open for trimming or foredeck. I have the most experience on fordeck, but sail enough to trim well. I'm available every Thursday night from June 13th till September. I've crewed regularly on Siemers's boat (643), Lovald's boat (1311), and learned from Kevin Kenney himself ( prev. 114). I've got good experience racing college dinghies, 420, and laser. I'm an active sailor, sailing at least 5 days a week during the summer and coaching full time at WCSC with the advanced racing program. Weekends aren't good due to possible A boat regattas, and coaching the junior regattas. I'd also be open to finidng a team for monday night match racing.

IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMEONE LOOKING FOR THURSDAY 22 CREW PLEASE FORWARD MY CONTACT INFORMATION!!!

Thanks again,

Matt Thompson
952-334-9406
thom2600 at umn.edu