[J22-Fleet 1] WYC J22 Champ trophy...missing?

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 12:52:16 CST 2009

Jappa, George,  check your houses for a half model J22 Hull.  I turned it over to Jappa 2 years ago after tearing it from the clutches of Terry Foster.  I don't know what happened to it then.  (Perhps Lars stole it back to cover the fade spot on his wall that is ironicly the same shape and size?)  Is it possible that it got left at the engravers?  It was a beautiful trophy...way cooler than the silver bowls.  We need to find it.

Mike