[J22-Fleet 1] WYC J22 Champ trophy...missing?

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 17:00:13 CST 2009

After the banquet of two years ago it showed up at the yacht club.  I placed it on the coffee counter the fallowing summer for the owner to pick up.  I saw it placed back in the box and kicking about the back room (i.e. above fridge, bench).  I know Barnie helped to take the kitchen store room apart so would be worth asking.  I'm sure Steve remembers bumping into it as well.  It IS a beautiful half model trophy, good luck finding what has been hard earned.

-Sean