[J22-Fleet 1] Cheryl Paul

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 16:31:22 CDT 2009

This is very sad news.  Cheryl was a very good friend of the J22 fleet.  When Jappa was fleet captain, I worked with Cheryl to schedule and coordinate the RC and scoring for the J22 regattas.  She was always looking out for us by volunteering her time or finding ways to save the fleet costs and usually it was both.  She always had a smile on her face, regardless whether it was blustery, freezing cold, snowing, or sleeting.  After her active years at WYC, I continued to see Cheryl and Craig periodically around town at hockey games or restaurants, and she always wanted to know how everybody was and news about the fleet and WYC.  I will miss her smile, kindness and spirit.

Sadly,
Kevin

Kevin Kenny
kevinpkenny at yahoo.com