[J22-Fleet 1] Match Racing Changed to Thursday night

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Sun Sep 20 19:14:26 CDT 2009

Sep 24th and Oct 1st Last 2 Nights!

Be at the Club at 5:30 if you need crew or need a boat to crew on. Not
much day light so get your boat on the water as fast as you can.

Please reply if you plan on coming so I can set an appropriate number
of starting areas and courses.

If you are new to match racing you can find the rules at http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11
and some good websites at http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6
All are welcome, if you are not bringing a boat bring your life jacket
and some gloves and you can sail on another boat. If you are coming
with a boat make sure there is another in our fleet that is going to
be there.

More info can be found at http://www.yrugl.org/c/lsya/wyc/WYCMatchRacing.html
and http://www.yrugl.org/f/index.php

Dan McNamara