[J22-Fleet 1] Match Racing Tonight (Thursday)

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Thu Sep 24 13:21:12 CDT 2009

Sep 24th (tonight) and Oct 1st are the last 2 opportunities to Match
Race this year!

Be at the Club at 5:30 if you need crew or need a boat to crew on. Not
much day light so get your boat on the water as fast as you can.

j22's Parr ley and Rocket Dog, J24's Sleeper, Hellfire and Voodoo,
Capri 25's Rampage and Catapult will be there.  I have not had any
Sonars, S2 7.9 or Ensigns confirm.  There are plenty of crew available.

If you are new to match racing you can find the rules at http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11
and some good websites at http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6
All are welcome, if you are not bringing a boat bring your life jacket
and some gloves and you can sail on another boat. If you are coming
with a boat make sure there is another in our fleet that is going to
be there.

More info can be found at http://www.yrugl.org/c/lsya/wyc/WYCMatchRacing.html
and http://www.yrugl.org/f/index.php

Dan McNamara