[J22-Fleet 1] Broomball at the WYC winter party...I need help

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 12:07:38 CST 2010

I've taken on the task of organizing Broomball for the winter party.

There's a lot of snow on the lake and I'll need some help creating a rink.  I've got a snow blower that will easily move the snow, however I don't know what the ice surface will look like underneath.

Does anyone have an ice auger and water pump they could loan to me.  Also, if anyone is willing to help out Thursday or Friday evening (the 18th or 19th) I'll be down there moving snow.

Mike