[J22-Fleet 1] Banquet setup help

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 22:18:44 CST 2010

Fleet #1 and friends,

Dave Brasch and I took care of glassware sorting tonight in preperation for the banquet on Saturday.  While we were all at the club, they gave us the low-down on the banquet setup requirements.  We need 2 volunteers from our fleet to bring trophies and glasses from WYC to the Banquet hall on Saturday at noon (meet at WYC first).

Sue Slack has agreed to be one of the J22 representatives.  If you can help Sue, please call her at 612-803-4791.

Beyond taking all of the trophies and glasses to the club, there will be setting up the trophy tables with pictures, glasses and perpetual trophies and a few odds and ends like hanging WYC banners and putting center pieces on the tables.  We have a big fleet and there are a lot of glasses and pictures.

Again, call Sue and let her know if you can help.  She said she is meeting with clients on Thursday, so if you leave her a message she'll get back to you on Friday at the latest.

Thanks,
Mike