[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet starting up on West Coast looking to buy J22s...

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 10:05:56 CST 2010

Hey, Fleet #1,
Not that we'd be necessarily happy to see any J-22's leave Minnetonka....but in the interest of helping to build another fleet, I agreed to pass on this info.

There is a J22 committee that's formed at San Diego Yacht Club.  They have purchased 6 J22s and are looking for more.  They are having difficulty finding more good ones...so are looking for leads....they are willing to drive here to pick up any - if a deal is struck - with cash in hand.

If you are interested in chatting with the chair, let me know and I can get you in touch.

Regards,
Angela