[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet starting up on West Coast looking to buy J22s...

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 11:23:28 CST 2010

Mission Bay or San Diego YC?  Either way, count me in for North Americans!

To anyone else ever planning to sail out there, I'll give you the secret to winning right now:  First one to hit the starboard layline correctly, wins.  Period.  Oh, and don't hit the kelp bed.

Wahoo!  Warm clean water, 75-85 degrees F and steady 5-15 knots every single day from due west.  It is hard to beat.