[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet Meeting & Social Saturday Evening

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 17:50:01 CST 2011

Fleet 1, friends, families, and associated listservers,

Here are some additional details on the meeting and social this Saturday at
WYC.

The "meeting" portion will start at 7:00 pm and last less than an hour.  We will
review Fleet finances and plans for the coming season.  There are no major
by-law items but I would like to discuss how to price regattas and fleet
dues.  I will get a final agenda for the meeting out beforehand.

The "social" will (probably) start around 6:30 and continue afterward.  The
fleet will be providing a keg and mixers, each boat is asked to provide a bottle
of their choosing and some type of appetizer, side dish, or main course.

Please join us on Saturday to get the 2011 season kicked off and re-connect with
your summer friends after the long winter.  Bring friends and invite any
potential members.  Look forward to seeing everyone then.

Thorn
612-743-4929