[J22-Fleet 1] Saturday's Fleet #1 race starts at 2:00pm

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 09:21:10 CDT 2011

High of 75 with 13mph wind out of the SE is not nice weather?  I don't believe in T-storms, so I'm not worried about them :)

Let's get a better turn out that last Sunday's 4 boats.  This is the best wind of the season, take advantage of it.  Drum up crew and come have some fun on the water.  Who knows, you might even get a top 5 finish just for showing up.  It was only a few seasons ago that I would have killed for a top 5 finish in this fleet.

Team 963 will be there with our shorts, T-shirts and sun screen.  I will agree however, that the water temp will still be a little tepid, so I might not voluntarily jump in the water.

Mike