[J22-Fleet 1] A Series Party

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:27:09 CDT 2011

Fleet 1,

As I've mentioned previously we're signed up to host the A Series party this
year on Sunday, June 12 following the race.  It's co-hosted with the 24's but
we're the "lead" this year since they pretty much handled everything last year.
I'll contact them separately about some specific areas where we'd like help.

It would be nice to have a theme, which in turn would drive the menu, drinks and
the like.  Please e-mail any ideas here.  We need to get going on this pretty
quickly.

Jill will lead the cooking and prep, but this is where we'll need help.  I'd
like to get one representative from each boat to help with prep, cooking,
serving, etc.  Times will vary but we'll need to have everything ready to go by
the time the fleet gets in from the race, probably around 4:00... earlier if no
wind or adverse weather.  She's cc'd on this so please just respond directly to
her.

See you on the water, pay your fleet dues.

Thorn