[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet Meeting

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 20:03:28 CST 2012

Fleet 1,

Please join us at WYC on Friday, March 23rd, at 7:00 pm, for the Fleet 1 meeting and social.  We'll have the remants of the rum bar, other beverages, and I'd ask each boat to bring a dinner or appetizer item to share.

My apologies for those of you that can't make it - there were a number of conflicts every weekend, and spring break would have only made it worse for the next couple after that.  The Cool Cup is 4/28-29 and it didn't make sense to meet a week or two prior to that... we've tried in the past to have the meeting during the event and found that it just doesn't work.  I'll e-mail the boat owners separately and ask for a delegate or proxy if you can't make it.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the 23rd.

Thorn