[J22-Fleet 1] Reminder - Fleet Meeting and Social This Friday at Club

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:06:56 CDT 2012

Fleet 1,

Just a quick reminder about the Fleet meeting and social this Friday, 7:00 pm at WYC.   We have the leftover rum, mixers, and beer.  We could use any additional rum you'd like to bring as well as some apps, sides or main dishes to share.

I'm pulling an agenda together and will get that out as quickly as possible.  Please let me know IN ADVANCE if there's anything you'd like brought up in the meeting portion.

Thanks -

Thorn