[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: North Sails order

miller.m at mchsi.com miller.m at mchsi.com
Fri May 24 13:14:18 CDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "miller m" <miller.m at mchsi.com>
To: j22lists at wyc.org
Cc: "howard" <howard_noreen at hotmail.com>, "Tom Verburgt" <tom at verburgt.com>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:12:26 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: North Sails order

J22 sailors,
Howard Noreen from the Sonar fleet, Tom Verburgt from the J24 fleet and I for the 22 fleet are combining an order for new sails from North. Brian Hayes the sales rep who was here last weekend will give us at least a 15% discount and discounted freight for an order of at least 14 sails from all our fleets. He would like to get the order all in before May 31 to assure all the 24 teams get them in time for their Nationals starting June 20th.

https://www.northorder.com/securenew/j22.php
 This is the link of the available sails. This discount for in season sail orders is the best you are going to get.
Send me an email of your needs by May 31 with credit card number etc. Need sail number and color of numbers. For spinnakers, follow the order guide for panel colors.

Mike Miller
cell if ? 612-868-2949