[J22-Fleet 1] 2013 J22 Worlds

susan slack susandslack at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 13:15:00 CDT 2013

Congratulations to ALL of you GREAT world class J22 sailors from WYC for first... going to worlds and second.... racing with such competitive skill!!!   Way to put Wayzata on the world map and.....I bet you all had a blast in Newport!   Congratulations!!!

smiling excitedly and proudly, Sue

Susan Slack
Slack & Young Institute of Hypnosis
952.653.0525 / 612.803.4791