[J22-Fleet 1] Need Crew on Standby for J22 Districts this Weekend

Uta Moncur utamoncur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:05:17 CDT 2013

We are looking for someone to be on standby as a bow person for J22
Districts this weekend. Our foredecker is injured and won't know until
tomorrow if she will be cleared for racing. While we're hoping it won't
come to this, we would like to have a backup.

Since we sail with 4 team members, you would need to be under 150 lbs,
agile and have decent foredeck and racing experience. Give us a shout if
that's you!

Uta, Jeff & Kurt
J22 #1590
612-396-9336 (Uta cell)