[J22-Fleet 1] Districts NOR--late, but better than never

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 22:31:41 CDT 2013

Attached is the official "NOR"

A couple of highlights:

I will be at the club tomorrow evening from 5pm to 7pm if you want to come register early.  I will bring a couple handles of rum, so there's an excuse to come pre-register.

The forecast looks great for both days, 10mph wind, high temps around 70 degrees and partly cloudy.

Jarod thinks he can get 7 races in for us without killing us in the process.

We've got a number of volunteers to make salads, home made desserts and Sue is helping with Saturday Evening's menu.

Please have your boats rigged by 9am.  We will leave the dock as soon as the skipper's meeting ends.  I won't let Jarod start without anyone, but let's take full advantage of the lake and wind while we have it.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend of sailing.

Mike