[J22-Fleet 1] Dave Cool Regatta 2015

Lars Hansen lars at larshansenphoto.com
Fri Apr 18 11:26:46 CDT 2014

HI There,
I don't own a boat but I feel compelled to point out that the real name of the regatta is "J22 Fleet#1 Dave Cool Ice Breaker Regatta" The trophy is a replica of a shard of ice and the original intention in the dead of gift was that this was a way for the J22 fleet to have the lake to ourselves and embrace the hardiness of the J22 sailor just as Dave Cool would have done.
Just my two cents for your consideration.
Lars Hansen Photography
1620 Central Avenue NE #242
Minneapolis,MN 55413
o 612-332-5112