[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Fw: [Fleets] Adding a Random Course Fleet On the Thursday Nights When We Have Bumper Boats in Wayzata Bay

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:53:22 CDT 2014

If you read below, Bert has a concept for an alternative to the bay
series.  Would more of you come out to sail on Thursdays at the end of the
season if this type of alternative choose were offered?

Personally, I'd rather keep all of us (j22) together on one starting line.
But if some of the phrf boats wanted to vacate the bay, that might leave
more room for us;)
When We Have Bumper Boats in Wayzata Bay
To: <msbowers55439 at gmail.com>