[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Fw: [Fleets] Adding a Random Course Fleet On the Thursday Nights When We Have Bumper Boats in Wayzata Bay

Foster, Will will.foster at medtronic.com
Fri Aug 29 06:27:32 CDT 2014

Mike

We sailed the bay last night and we really had fun in the close knit racing. It really becomes an exercise in lane mgmt much like large regatta. In addition, the quick up and downs really make you focus on your boat handling.   My feeling on the distance racing is it often becomes a drag race  and there isn't much option to pass.

Thanks,
Will Foster
IT Director
Global Planning Applications