[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet mtg and social April 27

Holly Jo holly at veritasmarketing.com
Fri Apr 24 15:05:59 CDT 2015

Mike:

For those of us that haven’t been there, I am confirming the address for the Fleet Meeting.

J/22 Fleet Meeting/Party/Midwinters Brag Session =o)
This Coming Monday, April 27 at 7:00 pm

LYNLAKE BREWERY
2934 Lyndale Ave. S.
Minneapolis
612.224.9682
www.lynlakebrewery.com

I’m assuming that all boat owners and crew are invited. Is that correct? After you confirm, I’ll get the details up on the J/22 WYC Pages.

Thank you,
Holly Jo

Holly Jo Anderson
Veritas Marketing