[J22-Fleet 1] Role call, please respond

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:01:55 CST 2015

Hello J22 Fleet 1,

I do not have a good list of boat owners, regular crew, contact
information, etc.  I could comb the comb the club log, but that would still
be missing MYC members.

Can each of you take a minute to write me back personally (please don't
reply to all) with your  prefered email, whether you are a boat owner and
if so, which #.  If you Charter a boat, that would also be good to know.

If you normally crew, just say that and do not put a hull number.  I will
compile a list of crew names and if with your permission (ie, say Y in the
field Looking for Ride for '15), will distribute to this list serve.

Thanks,
Mike Bowers

Name:
Email:
Owner (Y/N/Charter):
     IF Y, Hull #:
Crew (but have regular gig) (Y/N):
Crew (Looking for ride for '15) (Y/N):  Please provide additional contact
information so skippers may reach you, eg. a phone number